I’m a go-getting problem solver who loves human-centered design. A keen eye and a passion for creating the products of the future has led me to study Interaction Design at Ulster University Belfast. I currently reside in Belfast but grew up in the middle of nowhere - Kildress Co. Tyrone.
Ineqe Group, August 2017 - Current
- Working as part of a team to create apps that safeguard children and educate those who care for them. For clients including HSC, Sport Ireland and Zurich Municipal.
- Sending push notifications through Firebase.
- Dealing with customer support tickets in Zendesk.
- Building webpages and app content using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Teaching HTML to the Content team and implementing best practices e.g. championing accessibility features such as the 'alt' attribute, clear semantic structure and halting the use of inline styles.
- Creating illustrations for downloadable resources, social media and animated videos.
Youth Committee Chairperson
Lilac, 2016 - Current
- Mentor young people and engage in projects aimed at helping local people affected by cancer.
- Organised and managed the Youth Committee, the Annual Bra Walk and the Annual Polar Bear Plunge.
- Designing and building webpages in HTML5 and CSS3.
BDes Interaction Design
Ulster University, September 2017 - Current
Year 1: Predicted degree classification: first-class honours.
Modules included: Interaction Design Fundamentals, Communication Design, Exploring Identity, Imaging and Data Visualisation.
Year 2: Current focus on Designing with Content and Creative Entrepreneurship with upcoming focus on Designing UX and Storytelling.
St Joseph's Grammar School, Donaghmore, 2010 - 2017
English Literature (A)
- Design: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Dev: HTML, CSS, Git, Firebase, VSC
- Prototyping: InVision
- Video: Final Cut Pro
- Workflow: Trello
- UI Design
- Human Centred Design
- Icon Design
- Designing with Psychology in mind
- Paper Prototyping
Address: 6 Beltonanean Road, Cookstown, Co Tyrone, BT80 9TP